Dog Hotel Rates
Nightly rates include 24 hour supervised care in our custom designed, boutique style hotel + spa. The Rex offers both indoor and outdoor play environments including:
- Custom dog play equipment including tunnels, ramps and rings.
- Custom loft-style lounging platforms and spacebeds.
- State-of-the-art dog waterpark offering tons of good clean fun with waterball launchers, pop-its and geysers.
In the evening your dog can get cozy and comfortable in one of our large sleeping lounges with some dog friends and a member of our wonderful hotel team! Our overnight team members are there to help your dog get a good night’s rest and to provide the human contact that so many dogs need.
For dogs that prefer a more independent sleeping arrangement, private sleeping suites are also available.
The longer the stay, the lower the nightly rate! Also, check out is offered up until 5pm at no extra charge.
Reservations are required.
|NUMBER OF NIGHTS||NIGHTLY RATE|
* Reservations 14 nights or longer include a complimentary bath in our Spa!
Private Suite + $15/Night
If your dog prefers his or her own space for sleeping a private suite is a great option! The spacious private suites are located adjacent to the sleeping lounges but allow for the “alone time” that some dogs love. Private suites are an additional $15 per night and you are welcome to bring any items from home that may provide comfort (a familiar blanket or special toy for example). Once booked, the suite will remain exclusively for your dog for the duration of the stay.
Get 15% off 2nd dog and any additional dogs*
* For multiple dog families (SAME OWNERS) please deduct 15% from the above listed nightly rates for your second dog and any additional dogs too!
Peak period Surcharge
For the Winter Holiday Season (Dec 20-Jan 1) a nightly surcharge of $15 per dog will apply.
For all Statutory Holiday Weekends (Friday through Monday) and Spring Break a nightly surcharge of $15 per dog will apply.
For medication administration a +$5/day fee will apply.